1. Make an infused oil by placing a pair sprigs of fresh herbs in the olive oil. Soak overnight. When able to make the mask, pour the oil through a small mesh strainer to remove the herbs and reserve the oil in a bowl.
2. Mash the flesh of the avocados and press it through a sieve or mesh strainer. Add the infused olive oil, lemon juice and honey to the mixture and stir. Add flour in increments, enough to make a paste.
3. Apply the mask to dry hair. Separate hair into sections and massage the mixture into each, from root to tip.
4. Wrap hair in a towel or plastic wrap for 10 to quarter-hour. Rinse well, then shampoo and condition hair.
Hair Shine Treatment
This zesty rinse revives lackluster locks in only one minute. The fruit juices dissolve build up and add shine for pretty, polished hair.
– 1 tablespoon apple juice
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Combine the juices in a small bowl and stir.
2. After shampooing and conditioning, apply the mixture to the ends of hair.
3. Leave on for about a minute, then rinse.
Hair Strengthening Treatment
Give your overworked tresses slightly TLC with this simple mixture of eggs, that are incredibly moisturizing, and olive oil, which improves the strength of every strand.
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
1. Beat 50 year women the eggs in a bowl, then mix within the olive oil. Use double quantities for longer hair.
2. Massage the mixture into dry hair. Wrap hair in a towel for 10 minutes. Rinse out the mixture, then shampoo and condition your hair.
50 year women