Don let the details about your particular day get swallowed by a big envelope! Tie collectively your invitation suite to create a pleasant packaged really feel.
- Eight Methods TO TIE UP YOUR INVITATIONS
- 1. Printed Stomach Bands
1. Invitation Design by Mae Mae Paperie
2. Symbolic String: Pink string symbolizes good luck in the Chinese culture
2. Invitation tied with pink string by Sarah Drake Design
- three. Cording
3. Vintage Banner Invitations by Smitten Paper
- four. Letterpress Stomach Bands: These add prompt sophistication.
4. Dauphine Press, Paper Aircraft Paperie, Newport Seashore
5. Baker Twine: It cost efficient & biodegradable!
5. & 6. Invitation tied with baker twine, Paper and Thread
6. Textured Paper: This paper appears like wooden and gives the invitation a rustic feel.
7. Vintage invitation with belly band preliminary wrap, Paper Scissors Print\
7. Mini Clips