Hair Secrets Clip In Hair Extensions
How do I wash Hair Secrets and techniques clip in extensions
Over time, clip in extensions will accumulate residue similar to your pure hair. This doesn’t imply the extensions must be washed after each wear. To maintain the extensions in optimal situation, we recommend washing every fifth-10th put on.
The extensions should be washed in a tub or sink (they shouldn’t be washed while clipped in your natural hair in the shower!)
1) Before washing, thoroughly brush the extensions to make sure there aren’t any tangles.
2) Carefully rinse each piece seperately with luke heat water.
3) Place a small amount of shampoo specifically formulated for treated hair in the palm of your hand.
4) Gently lather the shampoo into the hair guaranteeing you work with one piece at a time. Do not twist, rub or scrub the hair. Gentle is the phrase to bear in mind!
5) The shampoo must be utilized the hair in a downwards motion from the highest of the extensions, all the way down to the ends.
6) After lathering, rinse the hair thoroughly beneath lukewarm water till all shampoo is totally removed.
7) Apply conditioner, leave for five minutes and rinse.
8) Repeat with remaining pieces in the set.
We additionally advocate using a nourishing treatment each month or so. This will guarantee your how to braid your hair like elsa hair extensions stay in optimal situation.