hair brush dryer, how to curly hair,Find the best selection of remy human hair here at Fieryhair.,
DIY Recipe: Lavender-Infused Coconut Oil Hair Treatment
Super shiny locks should be a girl’s most effortless accessory, but with pricy hair masks and crazy in-salon treatments, it generally is a bit out of reach for many of us.
.td-a-rec-id-content_inlineleft width:100%; height:100%;
Luckily, there’s just a few ways to accumulate a glistening head of hair without the assistance of a professional. Achieve the identical glossy strands with this at-home Lavender-Infused Coconut Oil Hair Treatment courtesy of Latest-Hairstyles.com’s contributor Wendy Rose Gould. Plus It smells amazing!
What You’ll Need:
– Small bowl
– 2 Tbsp. of unrefined, virgin coconut oil
– Fresh or dried lavender sprigs (or 2 drops lavender essential oil)
– Measuring spoons
1. Put 2 tablespoons (the recommended amount for medium-to-long hair) of coconut oil to your bowl. Remove the greens and/or buds from your lavender and place it within how to curly hair the bowl as well. A number of pinches is plenty.
2. Create a bain-marie by placing your bowl over a sauce pan crammed with water. Turn your heat to low-medium and allow the coconut oil to melt, stirring periodically. Keep this process going for 45 minutes to an hour, then remove from heat.
3. Allow your infused coconut oil to set for 10-quarter-hour, or until it’s slightly warm (not hot). Remove the lavender pieces if desired.
4. Run the oil through your hair, specializing in the ends where hair is usually more dry. When you have itchy, dry skin, or dandruff, focus the treatment on your scalp. The longer it sets, the higher. Shampoo and magnificence as normal.
how to curly hair