All About Weaves how to dye a synthetic wig with hair dye & Selecting The best Hair For Sew-Ins
This is the easiest way to achieve a pure look.
– Braid or gel and protect and bond almost your entire hair, leaving the highest portion out.
– When your extensions have been utilized, part your own “ignored” hair.
– Style it to match the texture of the extensions you will have in.
2. Using a Closure Piece
That is the second finest strategy to get a pleasant-looking part. Sadly, closure items might be expensive. The producer takes wig cap materials, lace, or mesh, and applies hair to it. The hair is applied on both facet to create a “half” up the middle. You then sew or bond this piece to the top of your head to close the fashion. Closure pieces can range from $20 – $80 and some can cost more than a bundle of hair.
Be aware: Closure items also come without the part. Nevertheless, this sort is fairly straightforward to make.
1. Creating an Invisible Half
That is my third-favourite approach to get an element, and it includes a bit of bonding.
– Create a part in your natural hair and prep for bonding.
– Reduce small items of your weft.
– Begin from the underside of one facet of the half.
– Glue the items down one at a time, moving up and leaving slightly space between the glued pieces.
– Repeat on the other facet.