a fishtail braid, leighton meister hair,Choose between premium Brazilian, Peruvian, and Malaysian Virgin Hair weaves that look, feel, and smell as if it were your own. Shop online today!,
DIY Recipe: Lavender-Infused Coconut Oil Hair Treatment
Super shiny locks ought to be a girl’s most effortless accessory, but with pricy hair masks and crazy in-salon treatments, it generally is a bit out of reach for many of us.
.td-a-rec-id-content_inlineleft width:100%; height:100%;
Luckily, there’s just a few ways to accumulate a glistening head of hair without the assistance of knowledgeable. Achieve the identical glossy strands with this at-home Lavender-Infused Coconut Oil Hair Treatment courtesy of Latest-Hairstyles.com’s contributor Wendy Rose Gould. Plus It smells amazing!
What You’ll Need:
– Small bowl
– 2 Tbsp. of unrefined, virgin coconut oil
– Fresh or dried lavender sprigs (or 2 drops lavender essential oil)
– Measuring spoons
1. Put 2 tablespoons (the recommended amount for medium-to-long hair) of coconut oil to your bowl. Remove the greens and/or buds out of your lavender and place it within the bowl as well. A couple of pinches is plenty.
2. Create a bain-marie by placing your bowl over a sauce pan filled with water. Turn your heat to low-medium and permit the coconut oil to melt, stirring periodically. Keep this process going for 45 minutes to an hour, then remove from heat.
3. Allow your infused coconut oil to set for 10-quarter-hour, or until it’s slightly warm (not hot). Remove the lavender pieces if desired.
4. Run the oil through your hair, specializing in the ends where hair is usually more dry. If in case you leighton meister hair have itchy, dry skin, or dandruff, focus the treatment in your scalp. The longer it sets, the higher. Shampoo and style as normal.
leighton meister hair