forever young hair studio, oil for oily hair,100% Virgin Cambodian Body Wave hair. This hair is known for its silky, soft and luxurious texture. It is also very lightweight, durable, and has volume.,
DIY Recipe: Lavender-Infused Coconut Oil Hair Treatment
Super shiny locks should be a girl’s most effortless accessory, but with pricy hair masks and crazy in-salon treatments, it could be a bit out of reach for most of us.
.td-a-rec-id-content_inlineleft width:100%; height:100%;
Luckily, there’s a number of ways to accumulate a glistening head of hair without the assistance of knowledgeable. Achieve the same glossy strands with this at-home Lavender-Infused Coconut Oil Hair Treatment courtesy of Latest-Hairstyles.com’s contributor Wendy Rose Gould. Plus It smells amazing!
What You’ll Need:
– Small bowl
– 2 Tbsp. of unrefined, virgin coconut oil
– Fresh or dried lavender sprigs (or 2 drops lavender essential oil)
– Measuring spoons
1. Put 2 tablespoons (the recommended amount for medium-to-long hair) of coconut oil to your bowl. Remove the greens and/or buds out of your lavender and place it in the bowl as well. A couple of pinches is plenty.
2. Create a bain-marie by placing your bowl over a sauce pan filled with water. Turn your heat to low-medium and allow the coconut oil to melt, stirring periodically. Keep this process going for 45 minutes to an hour, then remove from heat.
3. Allow your infused coconut oil to set for 10-15 minutes, or until it’s slightly warm (not hot). Remove oil for oily hair the lavender pieces if desired.
4. Run the oil through your hair, focusing on the ends where hair is usually more dry. You probably have itchy, dry skin, or dandruff, focus the treatment in your scalp. The longer it sets, the better. Shampoo and style as normal.
oil for oily hair