easy to make buns hair, Platinum 7A 14 20 3 Bundles Funmi Posh Curly Virgin Brazilian Hair Natural Black 300g,3 Bundles Indian Virgin Yaki Hair Weaves with A Lace Closure.,
Hot Oil Aromatherapy Treatment To your Hair
With the onset of spring, we often start to consider how we’ve neglected our bodies during the winter months, bundled up in layers of clothing and not on public display that much! The identical will be said about hair – throw on a winter hat, and we don’t must Platinum 7A 14 20 3 Bundles Funmi Posh Curly Virgin Brazilian Hair Natural Black 300g think in regards to the damage wind and indoor heating systems have done to our lovely, shiny hair.
I confess that I have let my hair be neglected recently and a visit to my hair salon has prompted me to write today’s post. A hot oil aromatherapy treatment with natural vegetable oils and essential oils can provide your hair the deep conditioning it probably needs right now!
Vegetable Oils for Hair
Vegetable oils are great for restoring hair vitality and for adding gloss and shine to dry hair. The health of your hair is affected by a number of factors, including diet, stress and the environment. Vegetable oils have natural therapeutic benefits, depending on the type of vegetable oil. However, it’s worthwhile to make it possible for you use cold pressed vegetable oils in preference to oils which have been exposed to excess heat within the manufacturing process; excess heat destroys many of the original benefits of the plant from which the oil is extracted from. Most store bought vegetable oils usually are not cold pressed; check with a good aromatherapy supplier for the perfect cold pressed vegetable oils.
Several types of Vegetable Oils for Hair
There are numerous kinds of vegetable oils which you should utilize in a hot oil aromatherapy treatment. Three of my suggestions are:
– Sweet almond (Prunis dulcis) oil. Sweet almond oil is relatively cheap to purchase and isn’t a heavy oil. Almond oil is pale yellow in color. It contains a high percentage of mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids, in addition to vitamins similar to A, B1, B2, and E.
– Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil. Coconut oil has traditionally been utilized in hair applications in tropical regions where it is said that using coconut oil prevents hair from turning gray in color . However, there isn’t a concrete scientific evidence to support this theory. It is a popular ingredient in hair shampoos and treatments due to its lubricating properties. Unfractionated coconut oil is in actual fact sold at room temperature.
– Jojoba (Simmondsia sinensis) oil. Jojoba oil is actually a golden colored wax and will solidify in cold temperatures; it is composed of long chain fatty alcohols and esters formed from long chain fatty acids. It has a protracted Platinum 7A 14 20 3 Bundles Funmi Posh Curly Virgin Brazilian Hair Natural Black 300g shelf life. It’s a bit of bit costlier to buy than sweet almond or coconut oil however it is an efficient oil for conditioning dry hair.
The best way to Make a Natural Hot Oil Treatment at Home
You need to use the entire above vegetable oils (plus some other suitable oils) for a hot oil aromatherapy hair treatment. Simply mix your chosen vegetable oil with complementary essential oils that contain therapeutic properties for hair. For example, the following recipe may be adapted with any of the vegetable oils suggested above and switch in (or out) another suitable essential oils:
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 5 drops sandalwood (Santalum album) essential oil
– 3 drops of Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) essential oil
– 2 drops of ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) essential oil.
Mix the ingredients in a heatproof bowl and place the bowl in a microwave oven. Heat up the bowl for 2 minutes and apply the hot oil on to your hair (it will likely be hot, so use care!). Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave the oil on for not less than half an hour. Wash the oil out and shampoo as normal. After a few treatments, you should notice a difference in your hair.
– TIP: add a small amount of shampoo to your hair before washing it with water to assist remove the oil more easily.
Cautions for Using Essential Oils
Consult a professional aromatherapist for advice in case you are unfamiliar with the properties of essential oils and how to make use of them. Never apply essential oils direct to the skin or scalp undiluted; adjust quantities for children, the elderly and pregnant women. You might need to experiment with various aromatherapy recipes before finding one that works well for your individual hair however the above vegetable oils, generally, are suitable for hair treatments.
Using natural oils on your hair is a superb alternative to store bought shampoos and hair conditioners. You can help restore your hair to it natural condition with only natural oils – meaning both you and your hair will be happier and healthier!
Learn More with Sedona Aromatherapie
In case you are new to aromatherapy, you might wish to try the Sedona Aromatherapie Mini Hair Aromatherapy Make-Your-Own Kit. The kit includes ingredients for making a hot oil aromatherapy hair treatment (as described in this post) and a simple hair spritzer. It is priced at just $21.95 (plus shipping). For more information, visit the Make-Your-Own Products Kit page on the web site.
Platinum 7A 14 20 3 Bundles Funmi Posh Curly Virgin Brazilian Hair Natural Black 300g