how to make a clip on ponytail, put in clip in hair extensions,Virgin Hair is hair that has not been chemically treated, forcefully styled, exposed to detrimental effects, and is fully intact…,
At-home Hair Treatments
Try these three at-home recipes from Helen Ambrosen, product creator for Lush. You don’t should be a whiz in the kitchen to make them, but if you happen to’d rather shop for a hair treatment, Lush, a line of natural, handmade bath and body products, offers a variety at its stores and at lushusa.com.
Avocados are full of oils that nourish dry, frazzled tresses. They’re the star of this moisturizing mask that may leave hair soft and glossy.
– Fresh herbs (corresponding to rosemary or thyme)
– 3-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
– 4 ripe avocados
– 2 lemons, juiced
– 3-1/2 tablespoons runny honey
– Wheat flour (or barley four) or finely ground oatmeal
1. Make an infused oil by placing a couple sprigs of fresh herbs within the olive oil. Soak overnight. When able to make the mask, pour the oil through a small mesh strainer to remove the herbs and reserve the oil in a bowl.
2. Mash the flesh of the avocados and press it through a sieve or mesh strainer. Add the infused olive oil, lemon juice and honey to the mixture and stir. Add flour in increments, enough to make a paste.
3. Apply the mask to dry hair. Separate hair into sections and massage the mixture into each, from root to tip.
4. Wrap hair in a towel or plastic wrap for 10 to quarter-hour. Rinse well, then shampoo and condition hair.
Hair Shine Treatment
This zesty rinse revives lackluster locks in only one minute. The fruit juices dissolve build up and add shine for pretty, polished hair.
– 1 tablespoon apple put in clip in hair extensions juice
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Combine the juices in a small bowl and stir.
2. After shampooing and conditioning, apply the mixture to the ends of hair.
3. Leave on for a couple of minute, then rinse.
Hair Strengthening Treatment
Give your overworked tresses a little bit TLC with this easy mixture of eggs, that are incredibly moisturizing, and olive oil, which improves the strength of every strand.
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl, then mix in the olive oil. Use double quantities for longer hair.
2. Massage the mixture into dry hair. Wrap hair in a towel for 10 minutes. Rinse out the mixture, then shampoo and condition your hair.
put in clip in hair extensions