To counter scalp fungus, you could additionally eliminate harsh shampoos and conditioners, and go for nature based shampoos that consist of elements corresponding to wheat germ and jojoba oils that nourish the scalp and make the roots stronger.
- Lavender, rosemary and tea tree oils, with their anti-bacterial make up, support in curing an itchy scalp, and has properties that promote quicker healing of the scalp area. Eucalyptus oil has a calming impact and thereby soothes the scalp.
- A scalp therapeutic massage with neem oil helps in combating dandruff and is the right treatment to cure eczema of the scalp. Lavender is a necessary oil that has the potential to stimulate hair growth and makes hair healthier.
- In addition to these natural remedies, one might additionally resort to antifungal remedy and treatments so as to curb and increasingly cease it from spreading to the areas of the scalp.
- Use a soft brush and a wide toothed comb in your daily hair combing. Bristles that are rough and have a more abrasive tooth can do more hurt to the scalp than good. Additionally just remember to comb your hair gently. Grazing it could cause injury to the roots, making them weak and the hair brittle, thus liable to breakage.
- Restrain your self from scratching so far as potential. Solely when the urge is unbearable, rub the area a bit. Don’t be too harsh as this will worsen the condition further.
- Software of apple cider vinegar is extremely helpful so as to cut back the itchiness. Virgin apple cider vinegar needs to be spread all over the scalp and needs to be allowed to stay on for thirty minutes to an hour. Rinse off with a mild and medicated shampoo. The fungal infection is washed off, thereby lowering the itchiness.
Common Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment of Scalp Fungus
Discover What Causes Painful Sore Spots on the Scalp
Tender Scalp? Here is What Causes it and How you can Deal With It