Apart from being your company at events, beer can do wonders to your hair. Rinsing your hair with beer will perk it up very quickly.
1. Take half a bottle (or 1 bottle depending on your hair size) of normal beer and leave it in a single day to remove the fizz. Make sure that you employ only flat beer for this remedy.
- 2. Pour beer on your wet hair in small portions.
- 3. Distribute it across your hair and use your fingers to massage your scalp lightly.
- Four. Pour more beer and let it keep on the pinnacle for 5 minutes.
- 5. Rinse thoroughly and let hair dry naturally for shiny and silky hair.