Three Things You can do To Look Beautifully Refreshed Whereas Touring

Wigs

LocDown Miami opens its doorways to a distinct segment market – girls searching for to redefine magnificence by means of dramatic lengthy hair from 26 inches and longer.

Miami, FL, August 02, 2017 –(PR.com)– Flooring size, Celeb-inspired tresses are all the rave with popularity starting to achieve momentum for 30 and 40_ inch extensions that just about attain the ground. These Rapunzel style hair weaves are becoming the next smartest thing and the purpose is now not to find hair that blends however that emphasize the channel of inside to outer beauty and art venturing away from actuality.

LocDown Miami, a brand new South Florida-primarily based hair extensions brand, right now announced the launch of its line of a hundred% all-natural, premium hair extensions which will probably be bought at their on-line boutique and at particular events domestically. LocDown Miami not only provides high-finish products, usually starting from $a hundred and fifty to $300, but in addition affords a way of life and makeover opportunity for girls wanting Celeb-inspired hair for a reasonable worth.

The niche right here is what sets apart LocDown from competitors in a multi-billion dollar industry_stocking the lengthiest and trendiest extensions and clip ins that cannot easily be found wherever else since most locations stock up to 24 inches. Shoppers will anticipate to pay more for size of product, but understand the price is aggressive compared to what the rich and well-known shell out. The hair extensions are a really perfect answer for acquiring any desired look where length and volume are wanted.

The Black haircare business alone is grossly underestimated with Market analysis firm Mintel estimating the scale of the 2012 market at $684 million, with a projection of $761 million by 2017. LocDown Miami carries hair for all hair types with the notion that any woman could be gorgeous from straight to curly kinky.

Mintel additionally reports, _Almost six out of 10 Black customers put on a wig, weave or extensions, which allows them to switch up their look._ Wigs and weaves survive Black hair tradition as a result of hair versatility is in high demand. Many Black women change their hairstyles regularly, irrespective of the texture as a result of bought hair permits for diversification and can give one_s real hair a break from manipulation mitigating injury and breakage (protective styling is in high demand).

According to a poll carried out by online hair and sweetness knowledgeable Hairtrade.com, 38 % of women (approx. Fifty nine million) use hair extensions as part of their beauty routine (87 p.c of them keep it a secret from their mates and family). African American women comprise the vast majority of hair extension customers with 70% which leaving 30% for Caucasian, Latino, and different ethnicities. There exists an untapped market of 30% or 17 million customers who LocDown Miami is setting their sights on.

Primarily based on in depth hair business research on developments, LocDown Miami is that includes some collections in high demand like Brazilian Body Wave, Brazilian Silky Straight hair, Brazilian Kinky-Curly hair extensions, and Afro Kinky hair for protective styling flexibility.

For more information, please go to http://www.LocDownMiami.com.

Fb: https://www.facebook.com/LocDownMiamiHair
Twitter: @ LocDownMIAMI
Instagram: @LocDownMiami
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/locdownmiami

About LocDown Miami
Founded in July 2017, LocDown Miami is a premium hair extensions company based mostly in Miami, Florida with internet presence. It sources its hair from vetted manufactures located all across the globe. All hair is 7A grade, all-pure Remy hair.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *