Start by brushing your hair with a paddle brush to smooth it and take away any knots, then use your fingers to separate a two-inch section of hair out of your hairline back to the crown.
2. Use your fingers to divide the piece into three equal sections and begin braiding by crossing the strand in your right hand over the strand in the middle. The precise strand should now be the center strand. Then, cross the left strand over the center strand. The center strand should now be the left strand.
3. Keep the hair tight by pulling the sections away from one another and hold the hair that you’ve already braided in your left hand. Use your proper index finger to half your hair horizontally, just above your proper ear, from your hairline again to the middle of your head to type a new proper strand.
4. Incorporate this part into the unique right section and cross the whole right section over the center part. While holding the hair that you’ve just braided in your right hand, use your left index finger to horizontally separate the same part of hair as step three on your left aspect. Hold it tightly and incorporate it into the original left section. Cross the left section over the center part.
5. Repeat Steps three and 4 with the subsequent section of hair beginning just under your right ear, and then with the section of hair starting simply below your left ear.
6. Begin a conventional braid by alternating the precise section over the middle, the left over the center, and the fitting back over the center, and so forth., till solely three inches are free.
- 7. Secure your hair with an elastic and spritz with hairspray.
- –> to strive Candy Side Braids!
Discover fun hair ideas for day by day of the week right here!
Sweet Side Braids
1. After washing, apply a wave-enhancing product all over as you scrunch hair with palms to offer it physique. Let hair air-dry.
2. Make a center half, and French braid both sides. (See previous page for directions) Secure braids collectively within the again with an elastic.
- Three. Smooth flyaways and add shine to your fashion by misting a lightweight shine spray throughout your hair.
- –> to strive a Glam Braided Bun!
Glam Braided Bun
1. Tame frizz by rubbing a quarter-size amount of smoothing cream by way of hair.
2. Braid a 2″-wide section of hair from behind either ear; set aside. Braid the remaining and wrap into a bun. Secure with an elastic. Wrap the first braid round your head and pin to the bun.
- 3. For shine, run a dab of pomade onto arms, then pat your arms over the braid.
- –> to try French Braid Pigtails!
French Braid Pigtails
1. Begin with wet hair, and work a dime-dimension quantity of frizz-control serum from your roots to your suggestions.
2. Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle, then partially dry your hair. You can air-dry or use a blow-dryer, but just ensure your hair isn’t completely dry it will likely be easier to braid if nonetheless damp, especially advantageous hair.
3. Use the comb to half your hair from the top of your forehead all the solution to the nape of your neck.
4. Safe one aspect with an elastic (this is to be sure that your half stays straight while you braid!).
- 5. On the opposite side, observe the and safe with an elastic.
- 6. Take away the elastic from the opposite side, and repeat.
- 7. After your braids are completed, spray hairspray onto your index finger and pat down any flyaways.