bony tail hairstyle, using olive oil for hair growth,Buy the best quality Brazilian hair weave at 100humanwigs.com. The human hair wave is made of 100% virgin Brazilian hair. ,
Top 10 Remedies For Frizzy Hair
Are you bored with your frizzy hair Do you need to know why your hair is so dull and frizzy If you must find out how best to control your frizzy hair, you have come to the correct place. Do you know that your frizzy hair might be your beauty highlight instead of an embarrassment Yes, you may have read it right! Your frizzy hair can become bright and beautiful instead of dull and flat. Be at liberty using olive oil for hair growth to read it, how.
What is Frizzy Hair
Frizzy hair is basically dehydrated (lack of water) hair. The hairs become porous and lose its natural ability to carry moisture and become uneven and untamed. In frizzy hair, the cuticle layers are usually not held tightly together and thus the texture of hair becomes brittle and coarse.
Remedies for Frizzy Hair:
Understanding the reason for frizzy hair is essential to find out what it’s important to do to treat it correctly. So why is your hair frizzy It could also be because you will have inherited curly, wavy, or frizzy out of your parents i.e., it comes along with your genes. Or your hair has become frizzy or poofy due to being exposed to hot sunny weather (humidity) for a long time. It might also be due to an excessive amount of of blow drying, perming or treating often with chemicals reminiscent of alkaline permanents or with bleach.
Frizzy hair may be controlled by the next remedies:
1. Attempt to avoid coloring or perming. Even too much brushing than what is needed for proper blood circulation can lead to split ends as well as damage.
2. Avoid stress and have regular healthy foods containing proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates. Don’t skip breakfast and take timely regular sleep. Drink loads of water to scrub out the toxins out of your body.
3. Use warm water while shampooing. Warm water opens the hair cuticles and helps to absorb conditioner which fits on to your hair shaft (root) and treat it by moisturizing. Don’t forget to use cool water while rinsing out the conditioner. Ringing with cool water will close your hair cuticles again and will you to prevent more frizz. Do conditioning at the least once a month.
4. Treat hairs with shampoo containing natural humectants. Humectants are moisturizing agents or lubricants that together with natural oil, held the essential moisture your hair needs badly.
5. Use a good moisturizing conditioner containing vitamin E, Aloe Vera and panthenol after shampooing your hair. Leave it for 3-5 minutes. For best treatment, it’s possible you’ll wrap a towel around your hair and leave the conditioner for 15 minutes to get absorbed into your hair cuticles.
6. Don’t rub your hair dry with a towel. It will cause more frizz. Instead, after you wrap your hair with a towel, pat the towel lightly so as to help it absorb extra water out of your hair and scalp. If you’re using blow dryer, use it in downward direction with a giant, round brush.
7. When your hair is dry, use a wide- toothed brush to comb your hair. Don’t comb your hair while it remains to be wet. Do finger combing to do away with your hair tangles.
8. Washing your hair everyday may result in additional frizzes. So, avoid it. Let natural oil improve the texture of your hair.
9. Coconut oil massaging is nice to your hair and scalp because it increases blood circulation. While applying oil on your hair, do not overdo it. Use as is needed to maintain a healthy look for correct hair growth and health.
10. For adding shine and bounce, apply a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water to your hair.
Now that you know how to avoid frizzy hair, how about trying the above remedies and see which one acts the very best for you Allow us to know how you are doing. One thing is for sure, to get beautiful hair for a lifetime it’s important to take proper care.
using olive oil for hair growth