how to treat dry hair at home, virgin human hair vs remy hair,supreme quality hair that has not had the cutical removed.,
Indian Hair Oil Treatment To Make Your Hair Grow Thick-Faster: DIY
It’s widely known that Indian women have the very best hair on the planet, I being an Indian also have long hair but I still need to grow my hair far more longer than what it’s today. I know genetics play a serious part in having long, lustrous and shiny hair but there are particular home care remedies that you may follow and get silky smooth hair without much effort and without spending too much. Home remedies are easy to arrange, they’re light on the pocket and trust me they are super effective. Indians are blessed with naturally beautiful hair but still there are some practices that we follow to take care of those lustrous locks. When you’ve got ever noticed the thick, lush and long hair of Indian women and wondered whether you can achieve the identical, the reply is yes. Genetics play an important role in having those locks but using a hot oil treatment which comprises of oil blends is that popular in India can improve your hair growth rate and in addition thicken your hair considerably.
I assume all of us have been into hair massages since we were very young, I remember my mum used to force me to get my hair oiled every weekend, she used to massage my hair with different oil and the result is that today I have pretty healthy hair and a much more healthier scalp. Oiling your hair is like a ritual in India, every family has their own hair oil recipes which they make at home and people recipes pass on from generation to generation.
I like getting hot oil massages till date as it relaxes me, calms and soothes my senses and help me to de-stress myself. Try working with different oils, mix and match essential oils with them and see what suits you probably the most. Hair massage is the most effective option to make your hair grow longer, thicker, shinier and bouncier. Today I can be sharing certainly one of my mum’s hair oil recipe that she has been using for the last 2-3 years and it has really helped me to grow my hair thicker and faster. It is a straightforward recipe that consists of only 4 ingredients and yet it’s super effective and anyone who’s affected by hair loss and hair thinning can start using this oil blend and see the miraculous results within a brief span of time.
So without further ado let jump into the Diy.
– 20 drops of Clove Oil.
– 20 drops of Eucalyptus Oil.
– 5 Tsp of Coconut Oil.
– 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil.
– Heat 10 tsp of Coconut Oil in a microwave safe bowl, add within the clove oil, Eucalyptus oil and the Lavender Essential oil.
– Mix all the ingredients well and transfer it to a hair oil applicator bottle or you’ll be able to keep it in a bowl also for application.
How to use the Oil Blend:
– Detangle your hair and apply the oil to your scalp with the assistance of a cotton ball.
– I like to arrange the oil in a big quantity because I like to drench my scalp in oil. You don’t need to add 5 teaspoons of coconut oil you probably have short hair.
– After applying the oil to my scalp, whatever is left I apply it to my hair length.
– After application of the oil gentle massage the oil into your scalp and let it sit for 1 hour or it’s also possible to leave it overnight.
– Like I’ve mentioned earlier that I like to keep my hair oils on my scalp overnight because then the oil has enough time to penetrate into the hair follicles.
– After getting up within the morning I steam my hair and my scalp with the help of a hot towel.
– The new towel treatment helps to open up the follicles of the hair and this way the oils seeps deep into the scalp .
– After the hotel treatment I shampoo my hair with any sulphate and paraben free shampoo.
– Don’t use any conditioner after this because the recent oil treatment conditions and nourishes your hair.
Benefits of Using this Oil Blend on your Hair:
– Clove Oil:
Cloves are naturally antifungal, antiseptic and anesthetic. Cloves and clove oil does a fantastic job of keeping the impurities out of your hair and scalp in order that it will possibly grow to its full potential. When your hair and scalp are clean you may have provided those two areas with an environment that will encourage growth and increase your hair’s overall health. Clove can treat dandruff, itchy scalp, hair loss, hair thinning and boost the general help of the hair. Clove oil is loaded with nutrients corresponding to calcium, iron, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Should you haven’t tried cloves in your hair care regime, do give it a attempt to I’m sure you’re going to love the results.
You should buy clove oil from the market also but I like to organize my clove oil at home. It just requires 2 simple ingredients and you can also make this hair oil without putting in much effort.
After this post I am going to present your instructions for preparing the clove oil at home. If you’re too lazy to organize it yourself you’ll be able to order it online from the link that I will likely be posting at the end of this post.
– Eucalyptus Oil:
Eucalyptus Oil is a natural ingredient used in lots of households due to its antibacterial, anti infectious, antiviral and antiseptic properties. Eucalyptus Essential oil is extracted from the dried leaves of the natural hair weave eucalyptus tree. The smell is slightly woody and minty. Eucalyptus oil is a superb technique to stimulate hair follicles. This is just because eucalyptus can bring down inflammation within the scalp which helps to create a super environment for hair growth. You possibly can add 2-3 drops of Eucalyptus Essential oil in any of your oils , you may as well add it to any of your favourite conditioners for slightly more growth potential. Eucalyptus oil give tingling sensation on the scalp that’s the reason it is always necessary to dilute it in a carrier oil. Mixed with carrier oil and applied to the scalp, Eucalyptus Essential oil helps to stimulate the hair follicles, thereby improving blood circulation to the scalp. The oil massage be certain that the nutrient rich blood reaches every cell and hair follicle and thus encourages hair growth.
Eucalyptus Essential oil has powerful antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties that can fight off Malasezzia, a dandruff causing fungus. Dandruff and itchy scalp problems can close up the hair follicle and thereby end in hair fall. Also scratching the scalp together with your nails not only leads to inflammation and infections but can be proven to cause hair fall. Regular use of Eucalyptus oil on the hair improve the elasticity of the hair and also strengthens the hair shaft. Improved hair elasticity enables a hair to be strong without breaking and thereby it results in healthy and thicker hair. Yet one more quality of Eucalyptus oil is that the natural astringent properties of Eucalyptus Essential oil helps to regulate sebum on the scalp which might end up clogging hair follicles.
There are tons of different ways through which you should use Eucalyptus oil in your hair care, in order for you me to do a separate post on Hair Care with Eucalyptus oil please comment down below and I’ll virgin human hair vs remy hair do a blog post separately on Eucalyptus oil for hair care.
– Coconut Oil:
Coconut Oil is mainly comprised of smaller medium-chain fatty acids, the coconut oil penetrates hair more deeply and faster than all other oils. Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants, has antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. When used continuously it improves scalp condition, fights infection and fungus, supports hair growth, while adding volume and shine. Coconut Oil is rich in carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals that are good for the human body. It also works at it as an ideal carrier oil because it penetrates deep into the scalp way more faster than all other oils. Coconut oil has been used as a treatment for hair for thousands of years . It has antimicrobial properties and fatty acid which can assist to eliminate dandruff from the scalp and also helps to retain moisture in the scalp. Vitamin E content of coconut oil could be very beneficial to your scalp, the lauric acid protects the hair because it has a high affinity for the protein within the hair and may penetrate the hair shaft. Coconut oil can be rich in capric acid which along with the lauric acid helps in preventing hair loss.
– Lavender Essential Oil:
Lavender Essential oil is certainly one of my favourite essential oil and one of the top aromatherapy oils too. It has great benefits for the hair- it nourishes the hair, moisturizers the scalp and the strands, help prevent shedding of the hair, improves blood circulation on the scalp which further aids in hair growth. It also has powerful antiseptic qualities which are great for treating dry scalp, bacteria and other microbes. Lavender oil is extracted mostly from the flowers of the lavender plant primarily through steam distillation process. Lavender Essential oil has also known to be very helpful in the treatment of hair loss, particularly for patients who suffer from alopecia. A study reported that more than 40% of alopecia patients reported an increase of hair growth when they regularly massaged Lavender Essential oil into their scalp.
Lavender Essential oil has been found to have regenerative properties and this often is the core ingredient of many hair formulas to treat conditions such as dry scalp, dandruff, hair fall, hair thinning etc. Lavender Essential Oil is a circulatory stimulant which may be very beneficial for the scalp, it is reported that people who massage their scalp daily for a period of 4 to 6 months with Lavender Essential Oil reported a big increase within the hair growth rate during that period.
This hair oil blend is sort of easy to make, with the first ingredients increasing the blood flow to the hair roots, nourishing the hair and encouraging it to grow at a much faster pace and also reducing the hair loss. These 3 Essential oils- Clove Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and Lavender Oil along with coconut oil which act as a carrier oil and increases the effectiveness of this hair oil blend. If both the Clove oil and Eucalyptus oil will not be diluted they’d create a burning sensation on the scalp so it is always advisable to mix them in a carrier oil before applying it directly to the scalp.
How to arrange Homemade Clove Oil:
I am sharing a quite simple and easy recipe for making clove oil at home, you possibly can follow this recipe or you should buy your clove oil it from the market. This recipe requires only 2 ingredients and is ready to be used within 2 days so you may prepare this hair oil and see the benefits yourself.
Ingredients Required for Preparing the Clove Oil:
– 2 tbsp of cloves.
– Half cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Procedure for Making the Clove Oil:
– Grab 2 Tbsp of cloves and dry roast it in a pan for 10 to 20 seconds.
– After dry roasting the cloves place them in a pestle and Grind them with the help of a mortar.
– Don’t make a fine powder, it must be a course powder.
– Once the cloves grounded, you can place them in a piece of cheesecloth, then tie up with a string to secure them for the steeping process.
– Take a glass jar, add the half cup of Olive Oil to it and submerge the cheesecloth into the oil, make it possible for the cheesecloth which has the cloves is correctly submerged into the Olive Oil. Cover the glass jar with a lid.
– Now fill a small pan halfway with water, put the glass jar with the Olive Oil into the bowl and let it sit over the simmering water for at the very least an hour on low flame.
– After 1 hours remove the jar from the double boiler and keep it in direct sunlight for 2 days in order that the cloves can Infuse into the oil properly. After 2 days store it in a cool dark place for later use.
– Do not take out the cheesecloth with the cloves from the oil, leaving the cloves within the oil increases the oil strength.
– So that is how simple it is to arrange your personal clove oil. I’ll suggest you to arrange the clove oil at home so that you need to use it with other carrier oils also. It is an excellent effective hair oil and it reduces hair fall and makes the hair thick when applied continuously for an extended period of time.
I hope you liked this faster and thicker hair growing secrets that I shared with you. Go ahead and make this hair oil blend and start using it once every week or maximum twice per week for optimum results. This hair oil is going to speed up your hair growth process and goes to make your hair thick and voluminous. Try using this oil and do let me know the experiences.
virgin human hair vs remy hair